for 15 tacos
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup (30 g) barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup (30 g) honey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup (100 g) shredded cheese blend
- 8 strips bacon, cooked, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 15 small tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the chicken breasts into ¾-inch (2 cm) cubes and transfer to a medium bowl. Add the salt, paprika, pepper, garlic powder, barbecue sauce, and honey, and mix with your hands until the chicken is well-coated.
- Heat the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes, or until golden and charred on the edges. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Place the tortillas side by side on the baking sheet with the edges overlapping slightly.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese, red onion, bacon, cooked chicken, and parsley evenly over the tortillas.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Serve warm.